Tuesday 13 February 2007

Forgot to add...

When returning from my shopping trip last night had a nice little "drift" action going around the roundabout...unintentionally. it was fun but not ideal with other traffic around.

Also forgot to add in that last night had a 10 minute power cut....which really made me happy (!) ... I was halfway through watching episode two of "Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!" when *poof!* went the power. So there I was in pitch black trying to eat my dinner and looking for a source of light. Luckily my mobile phone was next to me and it just happens to have a light that you can turn on and off (but annoyingly only when you have the camera mode on).

What a site, eating dinner by mobile phone light.

Finally got round to calling up the dents/stone chips repair people for a quote on my car, so they'll be round to assess it friday afternoon. Am guessing it's gonna be expensive....but it'll be worth it...publicity and all ;) Maybe I can persuade him to give me a discount ;) or even sponsorship! LOL!

Anyhow, dinner calls...

Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home