Wednesday 14 February 2007

The Unclean One

Someone pointed out to me today that my car is filthy. Infact he came across as though I have just commited the worst crime. Ever. However plans are in the pipeworks to clean her up this coming weekend.

Anyhow, today I spent the afternoon manager-less...which meant...well...I'm a hard working guy...honest. lol!


Ahh 'Wifey' left a message for me on msn wishing me a happy valentines day
. How sweet. ^_^

Oh also spent today eyeing up Sarah's chocolates...mmm...so did quite a few other people! All day was girl "pow-wow" meeting as its Valentine's Day....why isn't there a western equivilent of White Day that happens in Japan? Bah!

My ears are cold from driving home with the roof down, in the dark. Refreshing though. Shame I wasn't driving anywhere far.

ARGH!!! Forgot to buy cereal for breakfast tomorrow! Car is in the garage and can't be bothered to get it out...oh well.

C'est La Vie

Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home