Wednesday 20 August 2008

The Unclean One...

Bah! Got letter through yesterday from landlord. Apparently the house is filthy, garden unkept etc. etc. etc. You guys get the general idea.

Some of you may or may not know I have a housemate so you would think chores would be shared...right? Wrong. Sure the housemate cleans HIS room but the communal area that none of us really use...nope. So I have the thrilling task of ripping out 5 foot high weeds in the garden that none of use.

Best bit of all is how pissed off he looked at me when he told me the bad news like it was all my fault the house is in that state. Shared responsibility...eh? Oh and his solution, hire someone in to clean and garden for us...I mean WTF??!!! Spend shit loads of cash to clean the house OR just spend some time at home cleaning? Of course the housemate will use the excuse he works long hours but no-one forced him to work from like 6am till 11pm Mon-Fri.

I'm fustrated more than anything.

/Rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home