Monday 21 January 2008

What a great start to the year...

So here I am sitting here waiting for replacement tyres to arrive, playing NWN2 happily away and then "BOOM!" I get a phone call from the credit card company.

My card has been cloned.

Whoever they were, they were trying to max out the card, buying £1000+ worth of jewellry and other assorted goods.

Leave me the hell alone. I'm pi$$ poor as it is WITHOUT the need of the credit card being cloned.

So really glad the credit card company were on the ball and called me up else I would have been in deep sh!t when the next statement arrives.

Still leaves me feeling very vulnerable when I thought I was playing it pretty safe. Guess if people WANT to get the information about you, they can. Who knows HOW many scanners there are running out there at the moment. Why can't I just get paid in cash, I can shove it under my bed and spend it when I need it. Forget all this banking crap with credit cards.

Ahh but without credit history you can't get stuff like mortgages and loans...sometimes I hate money.

So...already this year...got accused of something I didn't do (seriously long story that is just truly pathetic) and now my card(s) get cloned.

Talk about being left feeling exposed.

On a happier note, Paul and Aggy sent me a set of Bleach toys to go with the other Bleach toy they got me the previous year. Paul and Aggy are just brilliant friends :)
Love them to bits. They toys that is!!!! (and also Paul and Aggy for being really thoughtful)

I'll slap some pictures up whenever I recover from being beaten up with a fraudelent credit card. :(

Should go make dinner but just not hungry right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home