Tuesday 9 September 2008

Fitness-hoooo!!!!!!

I been reading about different people asking various ways of either bulking up with muscles or getting fit in general and one person mentioned skipping rope. I remember them; used to use them as a kid all the time and was dead easy...cross your arms or double skip. Easy.


WRONG!!!!

I tried it out last night, managed 207 skips and 6 stops (rope tangling with my legs) before I was shattered. It's a really harsh fitness exercise, especially as I was hitting over 80 skips a minute easily. My calf muscles hurt but no fear, for tonight I wanted another bite of the cherry....187 before I gave in to the pain (like a wimp). Feeling deflated that I didn't equal last nights target, I decided to do sit-ups and press-ups. As a kid I did 100 of these each every morning before school. Easy.

WRONG!!!!

I managed 20 press-ups and 20 sit-ups before giving in. These weren't slow up, wait, down, wait, these were quick (to me) repetitions.

I have no idea how I used to do this as a kid but I was bored back then...15 years of inactivity really screws you over.

So target this week is 200 skips, 20 sit ups, 20 press ups. It gets ramped up next week to 210 skips, 25 sit ups, 25 press ups.

Once I get some money together I'll get a chin up bar thing and some el'cheapo weights (read as various bottles cobbled together to form some sort of equipment). Getting fit should be a good goal for a lazy slob like me. Don't need to lose weight, skinny enough as it is, but gaining muscles would be good.

From a very knackered sleepy,

Gnight!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There are other various fitness equipment to build muscles apart from those which are helpful for body exercise. Fitness equipment is a answer to the growing demand for fitness facilities. You can get more information about Fitness Equipment which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.

10 September 2008 at 05:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home