Sunday 18 February 2007

Clean boost!

Well today was cool, got round to cleaning the car with Gray-boy's assistance (along with all his car cleaning gear) and so Morrigan is all nice and clean now! Yay!

What was also cool and surprising was the little test between the lightly modified MCS of Grayboy versus my tubbied 5. I knew the S/C would give it more low end grunt but was really surprised when my tubbied car hit boost and left the MCS standing. Personally I always thought it was going to be a catchup game with the MCS.

Anyhow, tis late and I will require to be at work tomorrow.

Ahh no sodding breakfast tomorrow...maybe I'll have time to buy something at the petrol station...

Anyhow, goodnight fellow reader(s) [plural in there just in case there is more than Wifey reading this!!!]

Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home