Monday 19 February 2007

Case of the 'mun-days'

Well today was productive...

for 80s cartoons!

Ahh relived some memories yesterday and spent more of today thinking where I can buy Visionaries, Dungeons and Dragons, Ulysses 31...found that amazon have them quite cheap! So off to buy them in a minute. Love them 80's cartoons.

So subsequently at work, i couldn't wait to get home and do some 80's cartoon research! Yeah!

OK, so Grayboy has pumped his car up with some more bhp...I need to save up and get my engine re-built and get 18 psi of boost and around 35obhp just to stay ahead of the power curve...as to me being able to drive it...err....yeah..well..lol!

Just watched his video of him in a test in 4th gear and it's bang on as fast as mine now. Eep!

Laziness rulez in my case and can't be bothered to go shopping at Tescos so poor old Morrigan is sitting out in the cold tonight instead of the warmth of the garage :(

Ahh I borrowed Dead or Alive DVD from Grayboy...mm...jiggly boobies! Well I haven't watched it yet, but if the film is anything like the games...bring it on!!!

I've also been thinking of making another AMV following from my efforts 3 or so years ago.

I present to thee...Gunslinger Girl to Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy!!



Also for those who have not seen, this is my car around Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.



Ciao mofos!

Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home