Monday 15 September 2008

Woo Hoo! Improvement!

I took friday and the weekend off from the skipping, push up and sit up regime. I felt no pain today so decided to go back to the regime.

Accomplished 238 skips, 25 push ups and 25 sit ups. An improvement and only after a few days work out. Lets hope I can keep this up for the rest of the week and continue to improve as the weeks go by.

I'm really happy with my progress and my recovery rate now is such that I feel like I could do 2 sessions in an evening. ^_^

There should be more to post up but with time running short now, I want to get some gaming in, watch some anime (Special A and Code Geass R2) and of course sleep before I go back to work tomorrow.

See you lat0rz pee-peez!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home