Tuesday 27 February 2007

Swings and roundabouts

First some bad news...

The whole point of me prepping the car has fallen foul of..well..bad luck really :( It's not going ahead and I'm totally gutted.

now for some good news...

Filled up the car yesterday for... 74.9p per litre for 98 RON fuel!! Bargain or what??!?! usual price is 94.9p per litre! Hell yeah that is a good deal in the UK...just don't tell the till keeper that they have made a mistake :P

Ahh my big power membership pack came through on friday (who knows if I already wrote this out) so looking forward to sticking the vinyls on! yeah!!!

Oh and been window shopping for a new bonnet and rear bumper. The rear bumper is on order now and as far as I know I'm the only one in the UK to have it. Same goes with the bonnet too but that isn't on order yet as I'm waiting on prices.

Absolutely bugger all else to report upto this date as I been killing brain cells watching 80s cartoons.

For now, I'll leave you all and dribble in peace.

Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home