Wednesday 5 August 2009

Funky Wi-Fi Phone!

Just had to blog about this...my relatively new phone, a Sony Ericsson C905, is AWESOME!!! I have it hooked up to my home network now via Wi-Fi and it's just too cool; it's like a mini (albeit slow) PC. I can move files to and from the phone without faffing about with the data cable or having to buy a bluetooth dongle.



The simple things in life amuse me...although it was hard work getting it hooked up to my home Wi-Fi network. I suffer from a slight case of paranoia so more or less every security measure I have enabled, which meant that for a good hour of head scratching was due to me forgetting one security page on the router/modem.

Also, the phone has survived a few nasty falls and it still works. :) Super phone. :) Only gripe I have is the video recording is naff but then I can't have everything yet...can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home