Thursday 30 July 2009

Shipped out!!!

Oh joy of joys. I am being told I have to go to France to observe an engine run. In the normal world, this would be fun...being paid money to sit on my butt and watch other people do work. This however is a world whereby money is so scarce there is no hand towels, no printer toner and a ration on paper...which begs the question, why spend money shipping me and one other out to France to watch other people work?

Anyhow, I made my protest though I came across as an obnoxious bar-steward rather than being all pro-company.

So...weekend I am in France, enjoying 32 Deg C sunny weather watching other people do work and all being paid for. Brilliant. :)

Note: I do still want some printer toner and paper so I can actually get on with my day to day job. :rolleyes:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home