Monday 9 April 2007

Slacking off

yes that's right, I be slacking off on blogging...my brain is overloaded with two forums and this blog...I've had to abandon a third forum for now and the fourth, well I just stopped visiting! lol!

Anyhow this weekend went to the chavtastic show called Donny2007. Only went to watch the TA and EDC. Bladey didn't make the final 16 so he never was on track on Sunday :( Boo. Organisation of the day was just pants. Very badly organised. That and the whole dayjust had sound-offs going meant that no matter where you were you could hear bass. I quite like big bass noise but not when I want to watch some drifting action or seriously fast grip driving. The two just don't meld for me.

Best bit has to be the convoy up! Started off with Me and an EVO5 at one petrol station. Then we collected an R33 Skyline, r32 Skyline, MR2 (MK2), Civic (type R I think), and possibly another car (brain is on meltdown).

Stopped off at another petrol station and somehow collected another EVO!!

Then whilst on the Dual carriageway and all the way up the Motorway, load of scoobies and EVOs appeared out of nowhere and joined up with us (well sort of...lol).

That was the most mental convoy trip I've been in...soo much fun! None of it was planned bar the first petrol station stop which made it even more enjoyable!

Gray-boy came up for the weekend with his PS3...that thing is HUGe but really quite and the graphics even on a normal telly were superb! Anyhow, he couldn't be ar$ed to bring a camera along to Donny so we couldn't take any.

But back to the PS3, instead of playing with the new PS3 games we went back to play Tekken 3 (man it's been so long since we played that game!) and then onto Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. MGS3 is a brilliant game, just a shame we didn't get very far into it. I hope gray-boy doesn't progress any further with it...currently we need to go muller "The End", an MGS3 version of Sniperwolf from MGS..only much harder as he uses camouflage and supposedly he is hard to spot with the Thermal goggles...a challenge!

Disappointingly I have work tomorrow...I just got used to having 4 days with no worries regarding work..back to the grind stone!

Sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home