Tuesday 19 June 2007

Another prose...

I've decided to try and write something more upbeat...I ended up with something that's tragically romantic I feel. So here it is, something trying to be happier. It's called "Third Sight".

Third Sight:
The first
Was when you walked in through those doors

The first
Filled me with joy

The first
Saddened me with reality

The second
Was when you started to open up to me

The second
Filled me with companionship

The second
Saddened me with the yearning for more

The third
Was when you finally revealed the difficult life you lead

The third
Filled me with awe

The third
Saddened me with loneliness as I pushed you away

You're more than I deserve
You're more than I ever desired
You're more than a person than I could ever be

I look inward to see where I went wrong
I look inward to see if I can truly be strong
I look inward to see the truth

The first sight
Has filled me with passion

The second sight
Has filled me with completeness

The third sight
Has filled me with deep respect for you

I could never measure up to you
I could never catch up to you
I could never gain your attention

I will always be standing by your side
I will always be there for you
I will always hold you close to my soul

Just for a moment
Let me share your life

Let me share my third sight with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home