Tuesday 12 June 2007

Tis that time of the month again....

...no not that ya dirty pervs!!!

It's the second tuesday of a new month which means...The Fenland Fives meet up at the pub for a good social! Actually most of them had gone off to some (gay) classic car show (I'm not one for amiring old wrecks! LoL!) so there was me and one other regular who welcomed in 3 new cars and 6 new people to the local social :) Considering that these newbies appeared from word of mouth, I think it's done quite well!

I could put up pictures only it's late and I'm too bone idle lazy (you should all know that by now).

Ahh my quest to conquer a new love has been going at an amazing speed of 0mph. lol. Still stuck where I was before and at that difficult crossroads of keeping it as friends or keep on slightly nudging, reminding her I'm still here waiting...My biggest fear is waiting in the background and some greasy monkey comes swooping in and stealing the prize right before my eyes. Guess if that ever happens, it wasn't meant to be. Maybe I'm suppose to grow old alone in the world. Who knows.

I been getting really bored of forums lately, I used to love them and post on a few quite regularly, but lately I been so sick and tired of them that I really can't be bothered to even view the forums anymore. It's no longer fun.

Ahh i found something utterly hilarious on youtube last night...



Awesomly funny shizzle!

Oh and here is the original...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home