Sunday 10 June 2007

It's been awhile

I'm such a lazy git, couldn't be bothered to blog about the latest happenings.

1. The annoying git who fails to work has left and rejoined his old employment...protecting the country through one of the governmental...oh sod it, he's in the RAF now. I no longer care anymore about being non-descriptive about him.

2, The company I'm working for has been going through a tough period and even worse is that the Big Boss is introducing a new capability...oh and in the group of companies, loads of people are resigning. Some were idiots who really should never have been employed, others just got fed up and left. Don't blame the latter people though.

3. The house is not for sale, finally got confirmation and EVENTUALLY after the correct house was sold, did they move the sign. Bunch of tits.

4. I been sniffing around this very nice woman, only it's all one way traffic. Debating if I should bother continuing the pursuit or cutting my losses and move on.

My blog sucks as I have no idea how to put pictures up, well words that link to snapshots or pictures or videos like how you see on Wifey and Tachi-Diary.

I ordered a new rear bumper/spoiler for the car and a Blitz BOV! Mmm slowly transforming to something meaner, however really having second thoughts about the whole car. Would love to keep it but would also love to just get out of this country. I'm getting very disillusioned that it's sooooo depressing.

Ah and also been thinking of getting another car just to stick a massive sound system in. I've been influenced by Steve Meade and his Chevy Tahoe. If you got no idea who this guy is, just look for Steve Meade on Youtube, you can see his car and what it does on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home