Wednesday 25 April 2007

Task in hand...what it's for sale??!

Today was my day of revenge for the person mentioned in my previous entry....

I managed to get them to do a rather menial tedious task which kept them away from their desk and their pc for most of the day! LoL!!!

However it did mean that the times they were by the PC was once again occupied with...that's right..the web...! Still, I will have that word with our manager soon...just today was busy...

Speaking of work...man what a complete sh!tty day that was. It's never good when most of the day was filled with bad news and general f*ck ups. Everything was 'swings and roundabouts'...most of the day was spent wasting energy...

So work was crappy and stressed me out, even though I got the web obsessed person doing a tedious task. Ahh speaking of the job I tasked them with...they did half a job again and actually broke a procedure too. naughty naughty. Then they disappeared for a while...really should have kept an eye on them...but ahh well, I have my own work to do.

Anyway, work day ended, sorted a few things out...drive home...someone in another car waved at me as we passed (no idea who the hell it was but oh well)...park the car in the garage to find...a For Sale Sign nailed to the house.

No-one has told me that the landlady was selling the house and I come home to THAT!

Who the hell could have been in the house??!! How many people have viewed it without my knowledge??! Outrageous and utterly disgusting attitude from the landlady.

Really p!ssed off over that.

Be a few phone calls tomorrow (as estate agents are closed at 6pm!)!!

A well cheesed off, angry, mentallistic Sleepy! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home