Monday 25 June 2007

Crappy crappy crappy day...

Ahh how depressing was today...

Work was filled with general pap that I really couldn't be arsed to deal with.

Spent the day with a stinking headache due to being in the rain all day yesterday.

To top it all off, I had spent a few days planning a little pub grub do for a work colleagues "un-birthday" (a way of celebrating their birthday as they were born on dec 25th).

So round 4pm rolls and suddenly EVERYONE backs out cancelling the whole thing....utterly CRAP!!! This is THE LAST TIME I EVER ARRANGE ANYTHING!!!! I swear people at work just don't like me. It's not paranoia, it's the truth. This is my 4th or 5th attempt now at a work related social gathering and just been blown out the water. Utterly crap. I am demoralised and p*ssed off.

Ahh the other thing doing my head in is trying to work out women but I think I'll give up and actually marry my car instead. I get more joy out of that then trying to win over a woman.

"Keep on Rollin' baby" as Limp Bizkit would say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home