Tuesday 26 June 2007

Schlow day...

Today, not much to report on really.

Felt like a right twonk today after people were asking me "How did it go last night?".

Wish it would just all go away.

So what can I talk about tonight....hmmm.

Never let women run a forum. Talk about bitchin' and arguing!!!! In a tragic way it is funny. I get the impression because the girls are similar in attitudes (but differeing tastes) you get this butting of heads and then things start to trickle down into these fights. I vote they resolve their issues mud wrestling...nekkid. I'd pay to watch that, lol!


Anything to report from work? Not really.

Spent today trying to ignore someone and failed twice as I spoke to them in the kitchen. I need to be more resolute. There is always tomorrow to try...the idea is to ignore them for the rest of this week and then perhaps the whole of next week and see what happens. I think it's an interesting experiment.

Oh just quickly cleaned the house as I been told that the Deputy MD (my house mate) is inviting his daughter to work as a temp where we do and that she will be staying here...a bachelor pad, she'll go nuts...especially as my pc never goes off and makes a nice little hum...and speaking of hum....a few places in the house does hum some, if you get my meaning!!!! lol! Hopefully she'll clean the house up for us! Mwuahahahahaaa!!!

Ahh well, I'm hungry...think I'll make some bacon and er....whatever else I find in the fridge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home