Tuesday 15 January 2008

Stuck in the middle...of work??!

So here I am, it's nearly 7pm, 11 hours at work. I can't go home as I didn't drive in. I'm too stingy to pay for a taxi home and there is no public transport where I am.

AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!

So useless rant begins...

I can't believe how utterly crap my driving style is. I seem to have eaten through yet ANOTHER set of rear tyres!!! I would take a picture only I'm too bone idle lazy to do it.

I should learn to STOP DRIVING ON THE THROTTLE!!! Ack! No matter how much I tell myself, I always end up driving through corners on the throttle instead of letting the car *coast* along.

So with car having no tyre tread on the rears, I have ordered today new tyres. £140 for 2...plus fitting!

Hmm...I'm blogging here at work and er...I think my chauffeur has already gone home. Without me. How am I suppose to get home now? Hmm time to go bug the Finance guy I share a house with. That'll be fun...going home at like 10pm!

But I am NOT paying for a taxi...no way. Definitely not. I'm way too stingy for that.

But I'm missing out on all these hours playing NWN2:MotB.

What to do...??!!

Oh, if readers remember, I have a plant called Jezza. Jezza is growing to be a fine rock plant. He be SOOO cool. I need to make another section to the story...

Hmm spent time making story or play game...argh! Choices, choices...or I could go watch anime...just got Clannad ep 9 and 10 in semi hi-def...oh and there is Gundam 00 which is in 720p resolution...mmm...Gundam goodness!!!

Blah, gonna go look for a way to get home for free now...lets see if I get any luck...

*crud I need to poop*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home